Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Pheaturing Brittany Howard


Hey, kids, welcome to the Phile for a Tuesday. Did you guys have a good Memorial Day weekend? Everyone was so excited about a three day weekend when most of us have been on a two month weekend. So, one of the best things about the last few months is why drive eight minutes when I can spend an extra 45 dollars to have the food delivered to my door? In some large stores it is now illegal to buy more than one package of toilet paper. The police have named it The Big Crack Down.
With graduation ceremonies canceled across the country, Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves... an extremely Mississippi-ly named governor... thought it would be a nice treat to give a commencement speech to the state’s graduating high school seniors on Facebook Live. Naturally, though, teenagers gonna teenage. While reading off names of graduating high school seniors in Mississippi, Governor Reeves came across one peculiar name, but he didn’t realize it until it was too late. In the video of him reading the name, in fact, you can see the exact moment he realizes what he’s reading. But the deed has already been done. The words have escaped his lips. The name in question? A one Mister Harry Azcrac. Pronounced Hairy Ass Crack. In the video, the governor seems to notice what he’s read, but he swallows that bitter pill and goes on like a true pro. For what it’s worth, Governor Reeves had a good sense of humor about it. After the fact he took to Twitter to congratulate the prankster.


That’s great to see. There’s something truly charming about acknowledging that you got got. And really, what was the Governor supposed to do? He can’t be a boner about getting harmlessly pranked. We all need a little levity right now. And even more importantly, he can’t not read the name. What if Harry Azcrac was a real person? A real person who would have definitely been mercilessly bullied for his name his entire life. The Governor can’t feed into that and mock his name on the largest stage on which its ever been spoken. Plus, Azcrac sounds like a potentially foreign name. The Governor acting like a minority kid’s name was fake would, um, not have played well. So he had to say it. He had to say Harry Ass Crack.
A U.S. Soldier is being called a hero after he amputated his own leg to save his crew mates during an accident. While deployed to Poland in 2018, Army SPC. Ezra Maes was sleeping in a tank as part of an overnight training exercise when he was awakened by the vehicle rolling downhill. According to the Department of Defense, the crew initiated emergency brake procedures but nothing could stop the tank as it sped down the hill nearly 90 miles per hour. According to the 21-year-old, he called the driver to step on the brakes but shouted back that it wasn’t him. The 65-ton M1A2 Abrams tank had a hydraulic leak, and the operational systems were not responding. Realizing there was nothing else to do they all decided to hang on any way they could. The tank ultimately crashed into an embankment, sending the soldier flying across the machinery where his leg he got caught in a turret gear. Worried about his crew mates, Maes was determined to free his own leg any way he could. He stated, “I pushed and pulled at my leg as hard as I could to get loose and felt a sharp tear. I thought I had dislodged my leg, but when I moved away, my leg was completely gone.” The soldier was losing blood fast but decided to push the pain and panic aside. He headed to the back of the tank to find a medical kit after he knew his body was going into shock and decided to fight the pain. He began shock procedures on himself, forcing himself to remain calm to keep his heart rate down and elevate his lower body. He then used his own belt to form a makeshift tourniquet to avoid more blood loss. The driver, PFC. Victor Alamo suffered a broken back and was pinned down as well. As they were calling for help but the system wasn’t working, Maes recalls his cell phone rang which was the only phone to survive the crash and pick up service. He decided to call out to another Soldier, Sgt. Aechere Crump, who was also badly injured from his legs but was able to throw Maes his phone over. He then sent a text to a friend to get help for the crew. According to the soldier, the last thing he remembers from the crash was his Sergeant Major running up a hill with his leg on his own shoulder. Doctors attempted to save his leg but it was too damaged from the crash and couldn’t be re-attached. Maes was flown by helicopter to a local hospital in Landstuhl, Germany. He is currently undergoing physical rehabilitation and occupational therapy at Brooke Army Medical Center in Houston, Texas and had received a new long-term prosthetic leg that is directly attached to his remaining limb. Despite his injury, the soldier says he and the rest of the crew feel very lucky they are still alive. The soldier hopes to become a prosthetist to help other people who lost their limbs during combat.
After 32 years, a Chinese couple who never gave up on searching, finally reunited with their missing son. Mao Yin was abducted from the Shaanxi province at the entrance of a hotel back in 1988. His father, Mao Zhenjing, was taking him home from kindergarten, stopping by the hotel to grab a quick drink of water, when Mao Yin was suddenly kidnapped. Mao Zhenjing and Li Jingzhi, Mao’s mother, relentlessly searched for their son ever since he was abducted. Mao’s mother quit her job in order to dedicate all of her time to finding him. Not only did she distribute over 100,000 flyers, but she also joined a volunteer group, Baby Come Back Home. The group helps police by gathering information on missing children, and the Chinese mother helped 29 abducted children reunite with their families. All while still searching for her son. In late April of this year, police found out that a man had adopted a child for 845 dollars from Xian in Southwest China. With modern technology, they were able to create an aged portrait from an old picture of Mao, detailing what he could possibly look like today. After checking possible matches on a government database, they found Gu Ningning, a man who resembled the portrait. On Mother’s Day, Li and her husband Mao received the best news any mother could possibly receive on that day. A DNA test had proved that Gu Ningning was, in fact, their son who was abducted 32 years ago. Li told BBC, “This is the best gift I have ever got.” Xinhua News Agency reported that police are still investigating what had happened to Gu (Mao) all those years ago and have not released details about the adoptive parents who raised him. Li stated that even though she has found her son, she will continue to help families find their missing children. She told Xinhua, “I would like to thank the tens of thousands of people who helped us. I can’t believe that after helping 29 missing children find their families, I am able to find my own son.”
Well, it looks like moms-to-be have done it again. New mothers are trying to savor every single moment of being pregnant. So much so that they started to involve nail art. You know those moms, always looking for creative and unique ways to honor their pregnancies and the babies growing inside of them. Thanks to modern technology you can pretty much do any nail art design you can imagine. This time around new moms are opting for painting their sonograms on their nails. Because well, why not? Nowadays pregnant women are really liking the idea of celebrating every moment of the pregnancy process in a very creative way. This year alone we have seen numerous announcements, photos, videos, baby showers, and huge gender reveal parties that somehow always end up wrong. Let’s face it, ultrasound images are one of parents most prized possessions, and they want it to last enough to show their friends and their family. What better way to show your child that you’re excited to meet them than showing them pictures of sonogram manicures? Check it out...


Don’t get me wrong I have nothing against sonogram nails, I think it’s pretty cool. But do you know the amount of pressure this nail artist is facing trying to make sure that the line is in the right place and in the right position on the acrylic nail because then it will just look like a jelly bean? Pure talent and stress if you ask me. I hope these nail artists get some a huge tip with it because its crazy hard to an ultrasound photo.
The machines are officially rising, and a dog was almost their first casualty. A 14-pound, elderly Shih Tzu named Stonewall was minding his own business in his home in suburban St. Louis when the demon puck that roams his house finally took its opportunity to attack. The poor little guy wound up with his tail caught in the robot vacuum and his owner completely freaking out. Megan Dunavant found her pup snagged by the vacuum and rolling around every which way, in a panic, trying to get out. Having absolutely no idea what to do in this situation, and completely alone at home, Dunavant called 911. Two Ballwin police officers showed up a short while later and the three of them got to work getting Stonewall free from the Skynet vacuum. The officers soon realized that the pup was only stuck in the vacuum by the hair of its tail, so they went about cutting him out with the precision and care of a brain surgeon, making sure they didn’t take any tail with them on the way out. Eventually, the officers were able to free Stonewell and the dog was no worse for the wear, though he’s probably not a big fan of the vacuum anymore. In fact, one reason this happened is that Dunavant claims Stonewall was, unlike most dogs, not afraid of the vacuum. It looks like all of our dogs weren’t being so unreasonable after all. Stonewall’s owner says that the next time she releases the vacuum to do its work she’ll probably be keeping Stonewall in his kennel. Meanwhile, this is a gross miscalculation by the machines. If they wanted to kill humans most of us would be hard pressed to blame them. The resistance would be pretty half-hearted. But come after our dogs and the human freedom fighters will make the Viet-Cong look like a dodgeball team.
Hey, so I saw this sign on the Internet the other day and thought I'm sure glad I don't live in that neighborhood.


Then I realized it was in my neighborhood. Ugh. It's good to wear masks and gloved when you go out but some people sure take it a little bit too far...


Haha. Many countries (and many states, which might as well be their own countries) have begun reopening after lockdowns to contain the COVID-19 epidemic. Until a vaccine is manufactured and administered, we are not out of the woods with those pesky pathogens just yet. Here is a creative measure to maintain social distancing out in the world.


It's that time of year for graduates to get clever with their yearbook quotes...


Hahaha. Thats funny. Do you know what's not funny? This...


They told me i'd see some odd sights at Walmart. I didn't believe it until I saw this...


If I had a TARDIS I would go to Times Square but knowing my luck I'll go there when it's still being built.


Now from the home office in Port Jefferson, New York here is...


Top Phive Things Said By People Getting Drunk On Zoom Happy Hour
5. Looking at tour drunk self in the mirror after Zoom hoary hour just doesn't hit the same.
4. Literally the only reason to go to happy hour with your co-workers and your boss is maybe your boss will pay for your drinks I'm not going to watch a sysadmin get drunk on Zoom while I sit at my desk pretending to wear pants I'm sorry.
3. I got too drunk on Zoom happy hour again. OOPS. This is why I cannot be trusted.
2. Zoom work happy hours are not my thing because they start at 5 p.m. and I'm usually too drunk by then.
And the number one thing said by a person getting drink on Zoom happy hour is...
1. My professor is wine drunk on Zoom and keeps called Egyptian scriber Hu-Nefer "Hugh Hefner" and it's the funniest thing.




If you spot the Mindphuck let me know. A real life mini-soap opera played out in the comments of a church's Facebook post, and the commenter asked "am I an asshole?" for redemption. Someone wrote to the Phile asking "am I an asshole for publicly revealing who my biological parents are on Facebook and kind of messing things up for them?" You can guess things did not go well. The adoptee wrote...


"I was given up for adoption when I was a baby by my parents who were 19-years-old. Due to reasons, I was taken from my adoptive parents and put in foster care when I was 11 and remained in the system until I went to college. When I turned 18, I was given my mother's contact information by someone. I found out she was married to my biological father. They had public profiles on Facebook and Instagram. I ended up messaging my mother who never responded. I then tried to message my father who basically replied saying that he's sorry but they would rather not have me in their lives. That it took them a while to grieve over giving me up and that they don't want to go through all that pain again." Feeling rejected, the adoptee reached out to their biological maternal grandmother, and things escalated from there. "Well, at this point I got pretty pissed because I think its kind of shitty they think they can prevent me from knowing the rest of my family. I ended up messaging my grandmother (my mother's mom) who was actually happy to know me. I met her in person and we really bonded. I also have two younger siblings but I didn't contact them after what my father said. Well, four months ago, I saw my father post of a picture of them at some church event and say 'my beautiful wife and our two amazing kids.' This was on their church Facebook page. This was probably wrong but I replied with a comment saying, 'Don't you mean three kids?' I didn't really expect the amount of people responding to that as I did. There were a bunch of people my parents knew that started asking questions. I freaked out and deleted my comment. They deleted their comment, but the Internet is forever. Then I started getting DMs from people, including people I was related to. Later that day, my grandmother made a post confirming I was a child given up for adoption. So now, I started making connections with some extended family and have been to a few family parties. My parents have been told they aren't invited unless they accept me which they haven't. The whole drama has kind of messed with their lives and business. My parents are now apparently separated. I don't really accept that as my fault. Am I wrong for doing what I did?" The adoptee isn't the first person in the world to be angry with their biological parents, and probably isn't the first person to publicly shame them on Facebook after being ghosted with their mother on Instagram. One thing is certain: there is probably way more to this story than was in the original post. Here's hoping one of the parents writes, "Am I wrong for giving up a child for adoption and then refusing to connect with them and blaming them for tearing my family apart?" No, you are not wrong. If you have a problem you'd like me to give my opinion or advice then email me at thepeverettphile@gmail.com.



This bride who thinks people should die for her wedding.


Yeesh. Let's take a look at what's going on in Port Jeff, shall we?


Looks rainy and overcast like it is here in Orlando. Okay, you know I live in Florida, right? Well, here's something that happened in this state that could happen no where else...


Art. What is it? Can it be a glistening, fat, mustachioed man being filmed in an extreme close up, reacting to the sounds of gas being released from his colon, shooting through his sphincter, and reverberating off his ample ass cheeks? Yes. Obviously. If someone can sculpt the Statue of Liberty out of dirty diapers... not a real thing (yet) but it sounds real... then surely this man documenting his at work flatulence qualifies.


The man, who has only identified himself as Doug, is a hospital security guard at a Florida (of course). His online alter ego, however, is Paul Flart. Because he is large. And a security guard. Like the popular Kevin James character Paul Blart. But also this guy farts. You can consider him the fart authority. As Officer Flart explained to Vice, he started doing this bit because he was bored at work and, presumably after unleashing an absolute banshee one day, he realized the lobby he was stationed in had some pretty great acoustics and good sound… for farting. Soon Flart’s Instagram account went viral and his employers caught wind… of his wind. Flart, like so many of his farts, was pushed out. He even filmed himself being fired. It’s a serious conversation about farts. It’s worth a watch. Though Flart’s watch may be over, he says he intends to continue documenting his ass blasts on social media, wherever they may be. He has fans now. He is literally a worldwide hit, receiving messages from followers in countries like Holland and Germany. They tell Flart he makes their day. And you don’t think this is art? The man creates it, and it inspires! It brings joy! If that’s not art, then nothing is. You snobs.



I'm soooo excited. The 126th book to be pheatured in the Phile's Book Club is...


The great Ringo Starr will be on the Phile this Monday. That'll be two Beatles I had here. I might as well quit after that, right? Hahaha. Some of you are hoping I do. Okay, wanna laugh?


Phillip and Phoebe are parked in Lover's Lane. He embraces her with one arm, and begins to explore with the other hand. Looking over her shoulder, he sees a policeman approaching. "Awwwww hell!" he murmured, "Fuzz!" "What did ya expect?" Phoebe said, "A perm?"


Today's guest is an American musician, singer, and songwriter known for being the lead vocalist, guitarist, and main songwriter of the rock band Alabama Shakes. Her debut studio album "Jaime" is available on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify. Please welcome to the Phile... Brittany Howard.


Me: Hey, there, Brittany, welcome to the Phile. How are you?

Brittany: Hello. Pretty good. How are you doing?

Me: Not bad. You left Alabama Shakes and now have a solo album out. How does it feel?

Brittany: It's just another day. I think I built it up in my mind being so stressed out. I don't know, it actually turned out really well for me. I got to be more myself and people got to connect to that in away that I think I never really revealed myself before. That's actually been really, really cool.

Me: Alabama Shakes got really big, with number one hits, winning Grammys, Obama invited you to the White House. When did you first get the feeling that you needed to step away?

Brittany: I think it had a lot to do with us as a creative group. I think the muse of creativity the ideas weren't really flowing and I think it'd been like that for a year. We were getting together rehearsing and everything and nothing was really happening. I think it was one of those times when I said we really need to talk about what's going on and we sat down and had a conversation about it. We decided to put everything on hold for right now.

Me: So, when did you get the idea to do a solo record?

Brittany: That was the first time in about eight years I ever went on a trip just for fun, I just went on a road trip, me and my partner, just drove across America and got to be me. That was when I got the idea to do a solo record because I was like what do I do now.

Me: So, what kind of difference from your past records did you want this record to be?

Brittany: The whole thing behind the solo record was first of I needed it to be everything that I needed it to be. I definitely didn't need other voices to do it or opinions. I just wanted to do something on my own with my own ingredients, my one recipes.

Me: Didn't you work on this album in an interesting way?

Brittany: Yeah, in a green house in Topanga, California in 100 degree fahrenheit heat without any air conditioning.

Me: What the fuck?! Why? Was this part of you making this record?

Brittany: I think I had writers block right up until the heat wave. The heat wave really helped. I was in a green house of all places so it was even extra hot, it probably was 110 in the green house. It just really broke down all my over thinking. I was like its too hot to work today, it's too hot so I stepped out. Once I decided I wasn't going to work that's when all the ideas started flowing. And then I had to go back in there and put them down. It just happened to be during a heat wave.

Me: You sing about different things on this album, Brittany. What are some of the things you're singing about?

Brittany: My upbringing, queer love, I'm singing about my relationship with God.

Me: Why do you think it was easier to approach these topics as a solo artist as opposed to the Alabama Shakes?

Brittany: Because when I write a song the music is directly influenced by what I'm trying to say. Also what I'm trying to say how does that feel. Everything is so connected I couldn't have what I tried to design. Alabama Shakes and the rest of the members are also creative and I respect their input. But I just knew I needed to step away and do something on my own. I just knew if I was going to do it it had to be the right way.

Me: Tell me about singing about your relationship with God. I didn't expect that for some reason. 

Brittany: No one usually hears someone talking about that on the radio. It's really I feel that God doesn't care, it's the golden rule. It's simple and we as humans complicate everything to the max to where God is supposed to mean love and now it turns into religious words because we got a hold of it. So I just wanted to write a song about God equalling love and not necessary any type of religion. It's not posted at any time of religion. It's jus a very personal song between me and my maker. I think that would of been great to hear when I was younger, I was really confused by the church I was going to. I think that would've blown my mind when I was a kid.

Me: What kind of church were you going to?

Brittany: I was going to Southern Baptist and Church of Christ when I was a kid.

Me: What do you remember about that? I don't know the difference between those two.

Brittany: I always remember in Church of Christ there's no music allowed so we would just sing lots of harmony. Then at the Baptist church there was lots of music, very good music, very good singing. 

Me: So there came a point where you thought you had to step away from that?

Brittany: Yeah. It kinda turned out that way because I already had lots of questions and I knew things weren't adding up. Even at a young age it seemed like there were so many rules, that I could so easily break the rules. Then I'm going to hell and that seemed kind of extreme to me. Not that my church was extreme, it just didn't add up to my brain. Everybody can believe what they want to believe that's just my experience. Then my sister passed away and when my sister passed away my family stopped going to church just because we were all grieving. Once we stopped going I felt that's when I finally could be myself and not be ashamed of that. Did you go to church as a kid?

Me: Nope. Never did until I was an adult and that was only a handful of times.

Brittany: That's cool. I think it's important to remember what it's all about. It's about love is the same equation. So once you start taking out what the actual meaning is, applying all our kind of human views on it, it starts losing that greatness.

Me: So, where did "Jaime," the name of the new album come from?

Brittany: The album is named after my late sister, who passed away from a rare form of eye cancer when she was a teenager. I was eight.

Me: Awe. I'm sorry to hear that. What was she like when she was around?

Brittany: She was really mature for her age and she really had a high pitched voice and she was EXTREMELY smart. I remember because it's funny, my cousin just found this cassette tape months ago and it was us when we were 5-yers-old, my sister and my two cousins and we were on a little Fisher-Price Mr. Microphone recorder and the had the tape digitized and it was just like an hour of us roasting each other. All of my sisters jokes were the funniest jokes. They were like really brilliant. 

Me: Awe, that's so cool, Brittany. So, you said she was smart? How so?

Brittany: She was really good at anything she wanted to learn. She was very good at poetry and art and painting, drawing in general. Anything that had to do with creation she was just a genius at.

Me: Hearing your sisters voice on that recording, even though it was funny, was it still a shock? 

Brittany: It was actually really beautiful. I felt that I found the biggest diamond in the world. It was the hugest treasure. It was really funny and we were having so much fun I didn't want to be sad, I just wanted to be in that room again. We were having great time and I don't think I had that good of a time since then. It was so innocent and fun and we had some pretty good jokes.

Me: What made you decide to name the record after her?

Brittany: I think it was just an appreciation to my sister. Like I do have the belief just because someone leaves the world doesn't mean that they left necessary. I don't know. I don't have all the answers but I definitely know my sisters presence is still with me and just help to get where I am. Being confident enough to sing in front of people, hanging in there when I'm really tired and on the road in the middle of Europe and it's old and I'm struggling and I'm sick and just always having that push and that drive just to get to where I was today. And also when she did leave this world she left me with everything that she loved which is art and music and being creative in general. I thought yeah, I'm doing a solo record but it's not really solo. I've had a lot of teachers along the way and Jaime was my first teacher and to me my most important teacher.

Me: You have a track about your family that is pretty unsettling I have to say. Can you tell us the story behind the song "Goat Head"?

Brittany: Yeah, it's something I didn't experience because I was a little baby. My mom and my father weren't really together at the time but they were still dating even though they had children together. My dad gets off work basically, goes to my mom's apartment complex and next to her apartment complex is what we call a co-op. A co-op is where they sell cattle feed and sometimes they'll have animals someone can buy. So my dad stayed the night and woke up the next morning and they broke the windshield of his car and slashed his tires and there was blood all over the car. He looked into the backseat and someone had cut off one of the goat's heads and out it in the back of his car.

Me: Why would someone fucking do that?

Brittany: They were just leaving a message they didn't appreciate his interracial relationship. Don't come back here.

Me: How old were you when you first heard that story from your parents?

Brittany: I was like 14 when I first heard that from my mom.

Me: So, how did you feel when you first heard this?

Brittany: I grew up in this kind off really interesting land of little poor white kids and little poor black kids playing with each other in a creek. I didn't have this inner-city life where I stayed with my own. I didn't really have this concept of racism. I thought racism was in the 50s and 60s when I was a kid. Now I know better, of course. I feel like my lens of the world really changed when my mom told me the story. I said, "Mom, did you have any hard times when you and dad were dating?" She said, "Oh yeah, when you were little I couldn't take you to the grocery store without someone coming up to me asking 'what have you done?'" It was crazy for them and this was a story my mom told me. I was so shocked and so hurt that someone would do that to my dad because he's like the sweetest dude. If you met him you'd love him. It just blew my mind. They didn't even know my pop, they just didn't like the color of his skin. They just did not like the relationship between my father and my mother and it really blew my mind. I looked at them differently after that. Just for me to get here... it was such a struggle for them to go through.

Me: Have you played that song for your dad?

Brittany: Yeah, my dad likes it. It's not even deep or shocking for him, he's like, "I like this song." 

Me: Haha. That's good. Were you wondering what he was gonna say?

Brittany: Yeah, I was so nervous. I thought he was going to say, "Brittany, why did you bring that up?" But he thought it was a good one. 

Me: Did you bring it over to him or send it to him in an e-mail?

Brittany: He showed up early and went to a sound check and we performed the song. He was like, "Oh, I like that!"

Me: Is anything about you revealing more about yourself shaped by the political climate these days? 

Brittany: Being in a society I can't help being affected by the political climate. I can't help being affected there is a President like the current President that brings out a lot of division in people. And "helps" those people who are very ignorant and full of hatred and anger. That's a weird time to be alive. I think its impossible not to be affected by that, especially me being black and gay and a woman... it affects me. I grew up in the country now, so I'm not prone to be scared of folks. But it's different nowadays, it's so different. That's scary the way people have to feel that they have permission to act, that's scary. So when I wrote this record I definitely was trying to build myself up. Definitely trying to inspire my own self just by saying, "Brittany, this is how far you've come. This is where you've come from, I think your story is so important." Just like "Goat Head," I was trying to let my parents know their story is important.

Me: On the record "13th Century Metal" is a tune where you are not singing, but almost "ranting" over crazy music. It's really a lot better than how I just described it. You say, "We are brothers and sisters, each and every one I promise to love my enemy" and "I am a master student and my spirit will never be stomped out." What keeps you so positive?

Brittany: I have to be positive. Without light there's no darkness and without darkness there is no light. We live in a world where both of these things will exist and it just depends where we want to put our energy at. I grew up in darkness, I grew up in grief, I've been there. It has nothing to offer me anymore. And yeah, I live in a world that has very much darkness. There's times that I'm outraged that I can't do anything about it or I feel helpless or powerless to do anything about it and that's where that song came from. I channeled it to something I could create.

Me: When you're down where do you look for that kind of inspiration?

Brittany: I don't know where it comes from really. I guess it's from myself. That's he only answer because I have a lot of loved ones that really want to push me up and brig me into their life with a higher vibe. They don't want me to be in darkness, they want to make me laugh and they want to lift me up. But really with this kind of stuff it really comes from within. When I'm feeling really down and out it definitely comes from something within.

Me: Brittany, that's great. Thanks so much for being on the Phile. I hope it was fun. Stay well and come back again.

Brittany: Thanks so much for having me.





That about does it for this entry of the Phile. Thanks to Brittany Howard for a great interview. The Phile will be back tomorrow with actress Sonequa Martin-Green from "Star Trek: Discovery." Spread the word, not the turd. Don't let snakes and alligators bite you. Bye, love you, bye.


































I don't want you, cook my bread, I don't want you, make my bed, I don't want your money too, I just want to make love to you. - Willie Dixon

No comments:

Followers