Friday, November 13, 2020

Pheaturing Lenny Kravitz

 

Hey, kids, welcome to the Phile for a Friday. It's Friday the 13th. Friday the 13th in 2020. Oh, shit, that can't be good. How are you? It’s official, MacKenzie Scott, who is the former wife of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, is now the richest woman in the world. According to an NBC News report, the writer and philanthropist was able to achieve that goal after the rise in Amazon stocks, which has spiked from $2,000 to $3,500 per share since the beginning of 2020. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, she is now the 17th richest person and the number one wealthiest woman in the world, one spot ahead of L’Oreal Harris Francoise Bettencourt Meyers. After her divorce in 2019, Scott became the fourth richest woman in the world, behind Bettencourt Meyers, Alice Walton (Walmart family), and Mars of Mars candy, Jaqueline Badger. Scott’s network is currently at $60.3 billion. Back in 2019, her fortune was estimated at $36 billion based on Amazon’s share price. In her divorce, Scott retained 25 percent of Amazon’s stocks, or a 4 percent stake in the entire company. Since her divorce, she has emerged as a philanthropist revealing details of some of her most charitable commitments which total to $1.7 billion given over the prior year. Some donations included historic gifts to Black colleges and universities. She also signed the giving pledge, which is a commitment among the wealthy to give away a portion of their money over their lifetimes. Now she's single... hmmm. I think she is anyway. 

Teens today, am I right? With their emojis and their Fortnites. their Snapchats and viral Internet challenges to see who can swallow the most of their grandparents’ pills. You believed that last one, don’t lie. To be fair to you, dear reader, it’s only a matter of time. The most plugged-in generation yet might think they’re pretty cool compared to older generations, but it turns out they have at least one glaring weakness: clocks. Big hand, little hand, run of the mill, analog clocks. Kids today can’t read them. Apparently, they look at the “retro-tech” the same way they’d look at a steam engine or a Blackberry. According to the Telegraph, the collective teenage inability to read old-fashioned clocks has lead schools in England to replace the analog clocks with digital ones so that, during tests especially, kids know how much time they have left, because right now they have no idea. School officials blame the current generation’s clock face illiteracy on an overabundance of digital representations of time... on their phones, tablets, laptops, and even televisions. At first, that sounds like a terrible excuse but, to be fair to these kids, who among us olds can read a sundial? Though the analog clock might not be the height of timekeeping technology, it hasn’t exactly been rendered obsolete either. Are watches, for example, just overly elaborate jewelry to these kids now? Might as well skip the timepiece and just wear a bracelet with a little gear driven diorama of a SpongeBob scene on it. The move to putting digital clocks on display in exam rooms is ultimately a fair one, though. These kids are trying to take real tests. Screw analog clocks. The kids can go learn that some other time. Education officials in England have said the move to digital clocks was to reduce unnecessary extra stress in the test-taking environment. That’s fair. I’d rather them know algebra and Shakespeare than how to tell if it’s 2:17 p.m. on a gear powered timekeeper.

This woman has completely lost her mind. 

And full disclosure, I do believe she committed this atrocious crime from the details that we know. Nevertheless, can you imagine coming home to your family, only to find your two young daughters, both under 3-years-old, lifeless, their bodies stacked on top of one another inside a bassinet? Horrifying. Well that’s exactly what Jaykwon Singleton, the father of 1-year-old daughter Rose and 2-year-old Lily, came home to one day in Las Vegas, Nevada. Singleton called Las Vegas Metropolitan Police after he came back to his apartment near Desert Inn Road and Maryland Parkway to find Lily and Rose dead in a bassinet, stacked on top of each other. According to the arrest report, police arrested 26-year-old Amanda Sharp-Jefferson on two counts of murder, as Singleton told them that, “she drowned them… I feel like their mom drowned them or something.” According to Fox 5, Singleton said that he asked Sharp-Jefferson why the girls’ bodies were stacked, but that she proceeded to “shush” him. Eventually, he checked on them and realized that they were cold and not breathing. The arrest report continued to explain that, “[Sharp-Jefferson] kept shushing him and at one point, made a statement that their organs were worth a lot of money.” Soon, medical professionals arrived and pronounced both children dead. Sharp-Jefferson was heard, once again, commenting on how much she thought the little girls’ organs would be worth. Singleton explained to police officers that he and Sharp-Jefferson had been in a normal relationship since 2018, up until a few weeks ago. Sharp-Jefferson had suddenly claimed that Singleton cheated on her “with his spirit wife.” When Singleton went to go visit his grandmother the day before he found his daughters dead, he said nothing else was outstandingly different until the next day. Las Vegas Metro police arrested Sharp-Jefferson immediately, and family members who arrived were understandably angry with her. When police questioned her at Las Vegas Metro Police Department Headquarters, Sharp-Jefferson had the audacity to tell and stick by a far-reaching story about some romantic dispute. Apparently she was “set up to look like she had killed the kids,” per the police report. She said, “someone must have entered her apartment and set up all the young children’s things to ‘set her up for the death of the two children, who were not hers.'” But then, when they asked the Las Vegas woman about the value of the young girls’ organs, she said she, “saw a movie where people made money on body parts after a person died.” She also denied being under the influence of any drugs or alcohol, but police found marijuana in the apartment. According to court records, she was denied bail and is due to appear in court again soon.

After the death of longtime "Jeopardy!" host Alex Trebek, many were left wondering what will happen to the TV show, and who will replace the legend. Apparently, U.S. President Donald Trump has been listed by bookmarkers as a candidate to replace the popular host of the long-running game show. Trump’s name appeared online in the list of 30 possible people to replace Trebek after he, unfortunately, lost a marathon battle to pancreatic cancer after several years fighting the disease. Trebek had been the game show host of the TV show since it began in 1984. The list of hosts included a podcaster Joe Rogan, actor and Phile Alum LeVar Burton, and Ken Jennings. Jennings has a long-shot after he already has been working as a consulting producer for the show. But the competition can come from George Stephanopoulos who is now working as a host on "Good Morning America." He’s being given 3.25 to 1 odds to take the position of the new host. Burton, science-themed TV show host Neil DeGrasse Tyson and current "Wheel of Fortune" host Pat Sajak are listed as well, at 16 to 1 to win the position. Rogan is clocking it at 660 to 1 to win. Donald Trump is at the bottom of the list, which is offered on Sports Betting and is the least favored to win, tags 1000 to 1. Actress Rosie Perez, and talk show host Oprah Winfrey, as well as Jon Stewart, and "America’s Got Talent" judge Piers Morgan. Sports Betting did predict that the show would not pick someone to be another legendary Alex Trebek and that fans could be in for a very nervous wait. "Jeopardy!" is a television quiz show that was created by Merv Griffin and features a competition in which contestants presented with some general knowledge clues in the form of an answer. They then must share the responses in the form of questions. The original daytime version debuted March 30th, 1964, on NBC and aired until January 3rd, 1975. Then, nighttime syndicated edition aired from September 1974 to September 1975, and then a revival, the new "Jeopardy," ran on NBC from October 1978 to March 1979. The version airing now in 2020, which is a daily syndicated show produced by Sony Pictures Television, premiered back on September 10th, 1984. With over 8,000 episodes aired, the new version of "Jeopardy!" won 39 Daytime Emmy Awards, as well as a Peabody Award. 

Well, this is one way to land a plane immediately if you absolutely demand that it should. A woman on a United Airlines flight from Jacksonville, Florida, to Houston, Texas, was so belligerently drunk, the plane had to make an unscheduled landing in Mobile, Alabama. But that’s not the only reason why it made an impromptu pit stop. According to Fox10 News, Sierra Nicole McClinton, a 25-year-old from Universal City, Texas, got into an altercation with another passenger. A flight attendant had tried to intervene and calm her down, but that only led to another passenger assisting the flight attendant in detaining the woman until the flight landed in Mobile. But the heinousness didn’t stop there. According to Mobile Airport Authority Police Department, when the plane hit the ground, McClinton was wearing absolutely nothing but a t-shirt and underwear. As police were leading her off the plane, she was clearly intoxicated and yelling obscenities, disobeying the police officer’s commands. The drunken woman now faces charges of disorderly conduct and public intoxication. Luckily, the Houston-bound flight continued without any more disturbances. I’d like to express my frustrations in this because clearly McClinton has no remorse about how she acted. In disturbing a flight in which you have no idea whether other passengers are on a time crunch or not, this woman is actually smiling in her mugshot. 

She looks so smug, and it angers me how entitled she comes off just by this picture. She’s also wasting the time of law enforcement officials. via Mobile Airport Authority Police Department And she’s 25-year-old. I can understand if young ones can’t handle her alcohol, but to act like a spoiled brat at this age makes me appreciate my choices as an adult in her mid-20s. Not to mention, COVID-19 is still prevalent, so I would hope that everyone’s face masks were efficient in leading her off the flight. Can you imagine a flight executing an emergency landing because a half-naked, drunk, young woman couldn’t hold her crap together? Well, now you don’t have to because it’s been done. And the coronavirus has stopped everything else out there in world, but this lady from forcing a plane to land.

So, do your kids like Barbie dolls? Theres a new set that just came out...


With London back on lockdown the police over there are working from home. 

Hahaha. So, if you're wondering what Trump is up to now I will show you...


Ahhh. He looks okay to me. Haha. That is so dumb. If I had a TARDIS I would like to go back in time and meet Michael Jackson. But knowing my luck I'd see him at the Oscars but chatting to Madonna. 


So, they are stating to work on a Boba Fett TV show for Disney+ and I have a pic from that show. It looks so exciting. 


I hope they show what he's knitting. Haha. Some NFL teams have changed their logos this tear, like the Panthers...



So, the boys at Pfizer are working so hard right now on you know what.


This time next year, Rodney. Haha. I wonder how many of my readers will get that reference. I'm counting one. A newly hired 22-year-old woman thought she had a good interaction with upper management centered on the pronunciation of her uncommon name, but her supervisor disagreed. Unsure, she turned to the Phile for feedback. 


"Am I wrong for correcting the CEO after he mispronounced my ‘ethnic’ name and embarrassing my boss? I recently started working at a large company and a few days ago the CEO briefly joined our Zoom call for the first time. We were thoroughly warned about this ‘special occasion’ and my boss repeatedly told us what an honor it is that the CEO decided to pay our team a visit. He gave us plenty of instructions on how to behave in preparation for this. So the CEO just made a few generic ‘welcome onboard’ comments to us recent grads and I thought that would be the end of it. But then he greeted me and asked me how I’m settling in. Well he absolutely butchered my name. For the record, I’m mixed race (White/Kenyan). I have a Swahili name that people generally struggle to pronounce. So before I answered his question I corrected him and he mispronounced it again. It really depends on the situation. Sometimes I don’t bother correcting people... especially if I won’t ever see them again. He asked me if he got it right and I said no. So I slowed down my speech and told him exactly how to pronounce it but he just kept messing up. So I decided to use the whiteboard feature on Zoom and typed out how to pronounce my name, syllable by syllable (e.g. Alexia -> ah-lek-see-uh). He FINALLY got it right and I jokingly said ‘you get an A for that.' I got the impression he wouldn’t mind a joke like that so just went with it (and he laughed so I guess I didn’t entirely fuck up). Then I noticed that my boss looked VERY pissed. He apologized and said I’m ‘new’ and still ‘adjusting’ to the environment. Afterwards my boss spoke to me in private and I got chewed out. He said that my behavior wasn’t professional and that I basically embarrassed him in front of the CEO. He said that I should’ve let the mistake slide instead of turning the situation into a ‘spectacle.' On top of that, he was angry that I jokingly told the CEO he got an A as that was ‘disrespectful’ and ‘deeply inappropriate.' I thought I was in serious trouble but during lunch I received an email from the CEO himself. He was super friendly and asked me to send him monthly email updates on how I’m getting on. He also encouraged me to reach out to him if I have any questions or concerns. I was kind of surprised. So now I’m wondering am I petty for ‘wasting everyone’s time’ as my boss put and correcting the CEO?” Whether you are wrong for adding the last comment about receiving an A all depends on the vibe of the call. If your team was joking around with the CEO and it was casual, definitely not wrong. If it was a very formal meeting, then you could be wrong here but just for the last comment. Pronouncing someone’s name correctly is one the most basic signs of respect. Every boss or company should show respect for their employees. Can we also give props to this CEO? Whether big or small I appreciate anyone who takes the time to show the little bit of respect and the fact he didn’t brush you off and continue says a lot to their character. A lot of times, bad managers try to create a distance between workers and higher-ups, in order to maintain their sense of power. Take up the CEO on their offer. Good luck, everyone. If you have a problem you need my opinion on then email me at thepeverettphile@gmail.com. 




If you spot the Mindphuck let me know. Now from the home office in Port Jefferson, New York here is...


Top Phive Things Said By Parents In The First Half Of November 
5. It’s incredible how fast toddlers move. I had my eyes on my 1-year-old and looked away for 30 seconds and now I need to pick her up at the airport.  
4. Instead of saying, “Good night, mommy,” my kid said, “Rest in peace, mommy,” and now I’m a little afraid to go to sleep. 
3. I left the front door open while I put stuff in the car and my kid came to the door and yelled, "THERE'S A HUGE POOP IN THE TOILET AND I THINK ITS YOURS, MOMMY!" and that’s why we have to move. 
2. If I learned just one thing as a parent, it’s that by the third kid they can be juggling samurai swords and hand grenades and you won’t care as long as they’re doing it quietly.  
And the number one thing said by a parent in the first half of November is...
1. I want to be more optimistic about aging but my 5-year-old just found out I am 30 today and now she’s claiming the jewelry she wants to have when I’m dead. 



If you or someone you know is experiencing substance abuse, call the National Drug Helpline at 1-844-289-0879. Okay, let's take a live look at Port Jefferson, shall we?


Ewww. It looks cold and rainy there. Don't like that. 


Touch-free soap dispensers are pretty pointless if the soap actually works. 



A man doing market research for the Vaseline Company knocked at the door and was greeted by a young woman with three small children running around at her feet. “I’m doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the product?” She said, “Yes. My husband and I use it all the time.” “If you don’t mind my asking,” he said, “what do you use it for?” “We use it when we make love,” she said. The researcher was a little taken aback. “Usually people lie to me and say they use it on a child’s bicycle chain or to help with a gate hinge. But, in fact, I know that most people do use it for sex. I admire you for your honesty. Since you’ve been so frank so far, can you tell me exactly HOW you use it?” The woman said, “I don’t mind telling you at all. My husband and I put it on the doorknob and it keeps the kids out.”



This is cool. Today's guest is an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, and actor. His memoir Let Love Rule is the 139th book to be pheatured in the Phile's Book Club. Please welcome to the Phile... Lenny Kravitz. 


Me: Hey, Lenny, I'm a big fan of yours, welcome to the Phile, man. How are you? 

Lenny: I'm very well, and yourself? 

Me: I'm great. Your memoir Let Love Rule is the 139th book to be pheatured in the Phile's Book Club. So, you've been in the Bahamas the whole year, is that right? 

Lenny: I left Paris on March 4th, arrived in the Bahamas on the same day, thought I was going to be there for five days, then I was supposed to go to New Zealand and Australia to continue the world tour I've been on for two years. And of course everything changed in those days in those days. Little did I know I would be in the Bahamas for 7 months but it has been a really amazing time. I'm not happy that it was at the expense of people's health and loves but I just feel very blessed at home, where I feel most at home where my grandmother and grandfather were from at the same time being in such a beautiful place, being in nature, being in the quiet. I've basically been around five people for the last seven months in my circle. I can't say I ever had this experience in my life before. 

Me: Yeah, it's a crazy time, a crazy year. What do you make of it? 

Lenny: To me it' a time of great auditing, like it's a time we're auditing our lives and our lives before this time. We're trying to decide who we are and who we are. 

Me: Like I said I've been a big fan of yours since your first release came out, "Let Love Rule." I think it was my friend Jim's first CD he ever bought. Anyway, what got you into music, Lenny? 

Lenny: Hearing the Jackson 5, it was life changing for me. 

Me: With a certain song in particular? 

Lenny: "I Want You Back," it doesn't get any better than that. With the Jackson 5, first of all the music was unbelievable. We're talking about Motown, Barry Gordy, the best writers, the best producers, the best studio musicians and arrangers. Then there was this talent of this alien, man, I don't know what to call him. He was from another planet. I identified with it, with the sound and also with the visuals. 

Me: Why is that? 

Lenny: Because they looked like me, I could see myself in them. We had the same hair, we had basically the same skin tone, there were five of them. And their stage performance was impeccable. Their choreography, their moves, the whole thing, It was the same level of seeing the Beatles, different thing but that same vibe. 

Me: Did you ever seem them live? 

Lenny: That was my very first concert. I was six-years-old, I was in the first grade and my father picked me up from school and we went to Madison Square Garden and I had no idea who we were going to see. He didn't tell me. My mind was blown away when they came out on the stage. Nothing was the same after that. The next day, I was putting on my knee-high rubber galoshes pretending they were the funky boots they were wearing. I would go in my mom's closet and get scarves and things and pretend that I was in the Jackson 5. 

Me: You had pretty cool parents, right? What were they like? 

Lenny: I grew up in New York City to interracial parents, my mom Roxie Rocha was black-American and Bahamian, Tony nominated stage and TV actor. My father Sy Kravitz was white and Jewish of Russian descent. He was a news producer for NBC and went on to produce a bunch of stuff. 

Me: How did your parents talk to you about your identity growing up and what impact did it have on you?  

Lenny: Being in this bi-racial situation I didn't think anything of it. There was no weirdness about race anywhere around our circle. I knew that my mother looked how she looked and had darker skin and my father had lighter skin. I didn't think anything of it. 

Me: Why do you think that is? 

Lenny: Because I have the family on both sides, I have both sets of grandparents, both sets of aunts and uncles and cousins and so forth, everybody is black and white. On top of that my parents were artists and hung with a very Bohemian crowd in New York City in the late 60s and early 70s. So our house was full of every... body. Coming from every background. So I got up like this, I accept it. If nobody tells me there isn't problem with it, there isn't one. All of this is learned right, all of this racism. So not until I went to first grade, and my parents walked me to school together this kid who took notice of us because my parents I guess were the only ones that didn't match that morning walking into the school and he jumped out in front of us and pointed his finger and said, "Your mothers black and your fathers white." I didn't have any idea what that was about. So my mother spoke to me later and said, "I want you ti understand who you are. I want you to understand that you are both of us. Your father is Russian-Jewish. He's got light skin and I am Africa-American Caribbean, I have darker skin. We're Christian and I want you to know both sides of your culture and I want you to embrace both sides of your culture. But understand this, society is only going to see you as black." 

Me: What did you think about that, do you remember? 

Lenny: That took a little minute to understand but I finally understood about what she meant I always identified as a black person. But I'm very proud of both sides of my heritage. It was a very wonderful and rich way to grow up in the middle of all this because it taught me that it's all the same and it taught me that racism is absolutely ridiculous. 

Me: So, apart from the Jackson 5 what other acts or albums or songs influenced you? Your music covered so many genres I think. 

Lenny: "Golden Lady," by Stevie Wonder, in particular his 1973 album "Innervisions." It was the first album where I really took note of all the parts. 

Me: What do you mnean? 

Lenny: That was really the first time on that level I took notes of the parts. I did with other music, I hear the strings but I studied this. I studied it. I found the album to be fascinating and deeply spiritual. Now, what did I know about deeply spiritual at that age? But I felt something inside of me, in my spirit. I knew it. I always say that "Innervisions" sounds to me like Stevie was sitting in the palm of God's hand when he made that record, that God was just holding him, he was just sitting there when he was creating all of this. That's the visual I always had. We had a turntable in our apartment and I would put that record on and just listen to it and listen to it. And I would beat out the drums and listen to the Moog and the pianos and the bass and all the orchestrations. It gave me a great education. 

Me: Okay, I have to mention your mom again, Roxie Roker. I knew who she was, but can you tell the readers in case they don't? 

Lenny: She was in "The Jeffersons," playing Helen Willis on that show, one half of the very first interracial couple on prime time TV. 

Me: I loved her, and that show, What goes through your mind when you see an episode of the show if you watch it? 

Lenny: Man, I remember all those lines. I was there for most of those tapings as a kid. 

Me: Really? That's cool. 

Lenny: Yeah, I would go from school and take the bus to the studios and go to my moms dressing room and do my homework and I'd hang out. That whole cast became like family. I used to hang out with all of them, became friends with the kids. 

Me: I always say my dad's song "Slow Ride" changed our lives, did "The Jeffersons" change yours? 

Lenny: Yeah, I always say that show changed our lives. I mean my mother was on Broadway in a play called The River Niger and Norman Lear, the creator of "The Jeffersons" came to see the play and saw my mother and went backstage to meet her and told her that he thought she'd be perfect for this part. They were doing a spin off from "All in the Family" and so she went out to L.A. and auditioned and got the part and we moved to L.A. 

Me: Do you think your own story mirrored "The Jeffersons"? 

Lenny: Yeah, it's odd. Here my mother was portraying her situation. In the show she's married to a white man. It's very interesting that my mother was chosen. Norman Lear had no idea. In fact, after the audition, he sat with her and said, 'Now listen, I want to make sure that you're going to be comfortable, because you're going to be playing the wife of a white man, and you're going to have to be close with him, you're going to have to kiss him, and I don't know how you feel about that. And my mother just laughed and took out her purse, and showed him a picture of my father. 

Me: Hahaha. You were literally moving on up, right? 

Lenny: Yeah, we were moving on up at the same time. We were leaving the east side, we were going to the west coast. But yeah, it was very odd and as a kid I'm watching this show and they're making pretend that they were in New York. I'm wishing that we were back in New York City. I remember being on the set and they had these painting out of the window that looked like other buildings and they looked very realistic. I used to look at those and wished I was back in New York. I didn't want to be in L.A. but I ended up liking it and it ended up being another vital part in my education. 

Me: So, for some reason I thought some of your music sounded very Led Zeppelinish, why do you think that is? 

Lenny: Ha ha. Listening to "Black Dog," that was the first time I ever got stoned. I was 11? 

Me: What? That's so young? How did that happen? This is not what I was thinking when I asked the question. 

Lenny: We were at school, it was lunch time, we left the school which we weren't supposed to do. Hopped the fence and went across the street to this church that nobody was there on the property because it was a weekday. We went into the backyard of this church and my friend had this boombox and a joint. He lit the joint and he passed play. I'm trying to smoke this thing, I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. He told me to hold it in and I take a few hits and right in the middle of that riff, man, I took off. I went somewhere where I've never even before, a portal opened and that was it. 

Me: Okay, I have to mentioned Lisa Bonet, Lenny. Don't kill me. What was it like when you first met her?  

Lenny: Well, at the time we met I was searching for my... expression. For my sound and for my voice and I've been doing all kinds of things, playing with other bands, doing other projects, producing other people's demos, whatever I could do playing music but I hadn't found my thing. And in some respects I would've been fine playing behind somebody else. Being a guitar player, or bass player or a drummer or whatever I would have to do. Be keyboard player to be in the group, but I knew there was something I wanted to do but I didn't know what it was. When we met, because of our relationship, because of the magic that was being created around us, starting with our love, and the group of people that we were surrounding ourselves with, it really helped me to open up. I'd moved in with her at her house and put all my instruments in a room. And one day, it just came to me. I started to hear the music. 

Me: Ahhh, so you started writing for your first album? What was the first song you wrote? 

Lenny: "I Build This Garden For Us," or I think "Fear" was the first one, then "Rosemary," then "I Build This Garden For Us" were the first three. 

Me: So, that's when your amazing career started, because of Lisa? 

Lenny: I just heard it... and I accepted it. I don't know if it's what I thought I was looking for, but it's what I was given, and I grabbed it. And that was the beginning for me. That's another time when a portal opened. 

Me: Did your career become easy? 

Lenny: None of this was easy, I had pressure from folks to dress a certain way, I had pressure from folks to make certain type of music based on how I looked and what I was supposed to be. I turned down music deals that would see me change my style of music, instead I was couch surfing. 

Me: Wow. Looking back, writing this book, where do you think the confidence to say no comes from? 

Lenny: To this day it's really hard to understand and describe what I felt like. 

Me: Why is that? 

Lenny: Here I am living in a car or living off somebody's floor or whatever it was or couch, I'm been offered these deals from major labels who are telling me they wanted me to change my style first of all. And I'm turning them down and everybody is looking at me like I'm crazy. I don't know how I had the strength to do that. I hadn't even found my sound yet. This is prior to what we just discussed. But I knew that what they wanted me to do was not me, and that they were trying to change me. And there was a feeling inside of me when it came time to sign the paper. I physically felt ill. I felt off. I felt wrong. And I just kept saying I can't do it. You guys aren't going to let me do what I thought of that I wanted to do then. It was something inside of me that spoke to me. 

Me: So, are you gonna write a sequel to this book? 

Lenny: Yeah, it's gonna be called Why Did I Sing That Guess Who Song? Ha ha ha. 

Me: Hahaha. Thanks, Lenny, for being on the Phile. I'm a big fan. Please come back again. 

Lenny: Take care, thank you, bye.




That about does it for this entry of the Phile. Thanks to Lenny for a great interview. The Phile will be back on Monday with actor, director, animator Bill Kopp. Spread the word, not the turd. Don't let snakes and alligators bite you. Bye, love you, bye. Kiss your brain. 































I don't want you, cook my bread, I don't want you, make my bed, I don't want your money too, I just want to make love to you. - Willie Dixon

No comments:

Followers